At almirasadar.com, we want to provide our visitors with current and relevant information. On the basis of knowing what kind of content visitors are preparing campaigns, and expanding our offer. We never provide information to third parties, nor do we monitor visitors as individuals, but completely anonymously.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that most websites store in devices that users access to the Internet. Their storage is under the complete control of a browser used by the user - it can limit or disable cookie storage as desired. Cookies are not harmful and are always time-limited.
Why do we need them?
They are fundamental to providing user-friendly online services. With their help, the website remembers the individual's preferences and experiences, thus saving time, making web browsing more effective and enjoyable. Cookies are used by most websites as they provide a convenient way to keep fresh and relevant content in line with the interests and preferences of online users.
The most common e-commerce functions (such as adding products to the shopping cart, paying, signing up for the delivery of the order) would not be possible without cookies.
Some specific examples of using cookies:
- for a better user experience for visitors
- on sections of websites where registration is required, we keep you as logined
- to identify your device (computer, tablet, smartphone) that allows you to adjust the display of content on your device
- to monitor the visit, which allows to check the performance of the content display and constantly improve the website
- necessary for the operation of certain services (eg payment systems, online shops and other forms of e-commerce, ...)
What cookies are we using?
|#||Ime piškotka||Vrednost||Domena||Veljaven do||Uporaba|
You decide to allow and retain the storage of cookies on your device. You can control and modify cookie settings in your web browser.
For information about cookie settings, select the web browser from the table that you use:
- Internet Explorer - http://windows.microsoft.com/sl-si/windows-vista/cookies-frequently-asked-questions
- Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=sl
- Mozilla Firefox - http://support.mozilla.org/sl/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Opera - http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari - http://www.apple.com/support/safari/